Saturday, February 1, 2014

Olio Cafe & Imperial Treasure Nan Bei

Dined alone at these two restaurants after running some errands..

Olio Cafe @Compass Point 
Extremely quiet place during a weekday afternoon.




I ordered a DIY pasta $15.20++ where I can customize my sauce, pasta and ingredients. I picked the spaghetti with tomato sauce and seafood as ingredient. It was yummy.


Old school Root beer float $5.70++, nice.



Imperial Treasure Nan Bei
Dinner on another day at Tampines One.




I ordered a twin combination Roast meat set $18++. Roast pork belly and soy sauce chicken were my meat choices. This dish didn't disappoint...the accompanying sauces were very yummy as well.



As the roast meat dish doesn't come with gravy, it'll be a bit dry to eat with plain rice so I ordered a spicy Mapo tofu $10++ to go with the rice. Another nicely done dish.




Olio Cafe
1 Sengkang Square #01-14/15, S545078  
Tel: 6388 9381


Imperial Treasure Nan Bei
Tampines 1, 10 Tampines Central 1 #02-04, S529536
Tel: 6484 3323




No comments:

Post a Comment