Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Casio LW-200D-6AVDF Stainless Steel Digital Dual Time Watch

I have been searching for a metal strap digital watch for a while now. So far watches on sale at local watch shops only carries digital watches with plastic straps, metal strap ones are all non digital or only have non time readings in digital. So I finally decided to switch my search to online and found this on eBay.

Casio LW-200D-6AVDF Stainless Steel Digital Dual Time Watch
Model  : LW-200D-6AVDF
Band Material :   Stainless Steel
Bezel  :  Resin
Movement  :   QUARTZ
Display  : Digital

Features
LED Light with Afterglow
Spherical Glass
Dual Time & Daily Alarm
1/100 second digital stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
12/24 Hour Formats
Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month
Battery CR1620 (approx 10 year battery life)
Water Resistant 50M

Dimensions  : 37.9 X 34.9 X 11.9 mm
Weight  : 50g


Simple features but met all my requirements, plus its only $45 including free shipping from HK. So after patiently waiting for slightly over a week, my loot has now arrived in SG.



The watch didn't come in it's original box but hack, its not anything fancy anyway. The seller did wrap the watch securely in bubble wrap. The goods was delivered in good condition.




Nice...but I need to get the strap shorten soon cos too long for my 'tiny' wrist heehee...



The eBay link for anyone who is interested. Seller has a high rating.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CASIO-LW-200D-6A-LW200D6A-LW-200D-6AVDF-STAINLESS-STEEL-DIGITAL-DUAL-TIME-WATCH-/271393547839?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item3f3050e63f






2 comments:

  1. Wow such a cool looking watch. I like it very much. . I will definitely try this type of watch. It’s very stylish and elegant. I appreciate your innovative idea. I suggest everyone to follow your blog. Now Shanes stainless steel hardware are using in almost every sector and industry . Keep Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. BEST CASIO WATCHES

    ReplyDelete