Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MOF My Izakaya & Lenas

Back dated dining experience from last month...

This is the 2nd time I dined at this restaurant. I love the huge selections of japanese and western dishes and the desserts here. The food quality is rather good and service is good too. I decided to sign up for their membership card since there are still so many things I wanna try here.






I ordered a seafood fried udon and a sesame ice cream...both are good.



Free coffee from my last visit...


My new membership card..



The yummy set meal & macha ice cream from my previous visit..




If you live in the north east area...do drop by at NEX Serangoon mall to check it out.


MOF My Izakaya & Lenas

23 Serangoon Central
Nex #02-04/05/06,
Singapore 556083
Tel:+65 66344608

Website: www.ministryoffood.com.sg

Operating Hours:
Mon - Thu: 11.30 am to 10.30 pm
Fri - Sun: 10.30 am to 11.30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment