Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pre-show dinner at Au Chocolat

Bought tickets to watch the Musical 'Dirty Dancing' last Friday. Decided to eat dinner at Au Chocolat again cos I was craving for their Frozen Hot Chocolate drink...




Foie Gras promo Mon - Wed only..

My hubby and my drink choice...


During my previous visit, my Frozen Hot Chocolate drink $12++, although tasted good, was not very well prepared...the serving portion and presentation was not as good as my friend's one served on a weekday. Today, they redeemed themselves and gave me a huge portion...the huge pile of whipped cream was almost overflowing at the edge! Needless to say, my craving was satisfied.


Hubby ordered the other signature drink Pineapple Pleasure $12++, a concoction of pineapple juice and white chocolate. He said it was not bad.

We ordered the Mushroom bites $14++ for sharing. I had this the previous time and it was good so we had this again. The mushrooms were simmered in red wine sauce...pairs well with the bread and the very tasty tomato & olive jam..yums.



For mains, I had the Au Chocolat Mega Club Sandwich $25++....huge serving of 2x 3-tier tower sandwich with tomato, ham, crispy bacon, egg, portobello mushroom and chicken tenders served with french fries. It was delish but I almost couldn't finish it...had to let go the fries :p




Hubby had the Boeuf Bourguignon $26++, he said the beef stew was nice and tender...goes well with the brioche bread.



We were stuffed after that and didn't order any desserts. Overall dining experience was good...food was good, service was good too...we will be back!


Au Chocolat Pte Ltd. 
Bay Level L1-03, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

Bistro +65 6688 7227
Confiserie +65 6688 7557



No comments:

Post a Comment