Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dinner at Bakerzin @Tampines One

My friend who was on overseas posting was back in town for two days. We had a quick catch up dinner with her before she flies again. This is my first time dining at Bakerzin. The restaurant decor was very minimalist and simple. We sat at the open concept dining area.



Menu

Their mains selections were pretty limited...only a few variety of pasta and rice dishes available. All four of us chose to have pasta for mains. We ordered desserts too...

My dinner choice for the night...Aglio Olio spaghetti with Prawns, mushroom, ham and bacon. The Aglio Olio pasta cost $10.90++, I topped up for Prawns at $5.00++ and Mushroom, Ham & Bacon at $5.00++.


This is very nice, 4 succulent mid size prawns grilled to perfection. The mushroom, ham and bacon were also nicely sauteed and very fragrant. The spaghetti was cooked al dente with olive oil, garlic and chili padi...tasted pretty good.

Some of my friend's mains dishes...

Linguini Vongole $16.90++

My friends was pretty satisfied with her Linguini Vongole's generous serving of clams, however she said the white wine sauce isn't spicy enough. Check out at the aftermath...


 There were no complains for the Aglio Olio and Cabonara so I reckon these dishes tasted alright...

Aglio Olio with mushroom, ham & bacon $15.90++

Cabonara $15.50++

Three of us ordered desserts. My choice of sweet treat was Coupé Black Forest Verrine $12.50++


I loved the sticky chewy brownie cubes...goes well with the chocolate ice cream and brandied cherries at the bottom...heavenly!

My friend's Bailey’s Irish Cream Soufflé $11.50++. The souffle started collapsing pretty soon after it was served and my friend said that it was not fluffy enough...failed.


Coupé Cheesecake Verrine $12.50++. My friend said the cream cheese ice cream tasted alright but became a little too cheesy after consuming 3 scoops in a row...the macaron was not bad though.


Our drink choices...Lychee soda $6.30++ and Iced mango passion $5.90++. Both were good, no complains.

Lychee soda 

Iced mango passion 


Service level here was decent, I don't mind coming back here to dine again...


Bakerzin
#01-39/40 Tampines 1
10 Tampines Central 1, Singapore 529536

Tel: 6260 5688

Operating Hours
Sun: 10:30am - 10pm
Mon-Thu: 11am - 10pm
Fri, Sat, PH & Eve of PH: 10:30am - 10:30pm






No comments:

Post a Comment