Monday, December 14, 2015

Dinner at Arteastiq @Plaza Singapura

I've been to two dining concept stores under Arteastiq but have not actually dine in Arteastiq before. Since a new outlet has opened at PS, I went to check out the new store and their new menu.





Nice and brightly colored lounge-style decor, with a row of hi-back couches overlooking parts of bustling Orchard road. The floor to ceiling glass windows lets in natural rays from the sun during the day, and dazzling city lights during the night.







As I'm alone, I ordered myself a dessert tea set and a main course from their new 'Ladies Affairs' menu.

The beautiful dessert tea set was served first, on their trademark wooden tea tray. My Monet Tea $12++ was a blend of French Rose tea served with a scoop of Champagne Vanilla Gelato and biscotti biscuits. The tea was absolutely delicious.




The Main course, Louisiana Love Chicken & Waffles $22++, was rather special. It was waffles made with whole wheat flour, served with crispy chunks of buttermilk pan-fried chicken meat tossed in Thai mayo dressing and greens. This savory waffle dish was excellently done, waffles were good, chicken was tender and the sauce was yummy. I loved it!





I enjoyed my dinner here at Arteastiq. Food and beverage were of high quality, and service was decent too. Prices were a bit steep though for the fancy dessert teas. I would come back to try other items on the menu but maybe not ordering the expensive tea every time.


Arteastiq Boutique Tea House
68 Orchard Rd #03-70/72, Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6336 0951

Opens Daily: 10am – 10pm









No comments:

Post a Comment