Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dinner at TCC @MBS

The evil sistas meet again for our endless impromptu dinner at TCC. This was my second visit to the MBS outlet. This outlet has quiet down a lot, it wasn't busy like the previous time I was there and many items on the menu had became unavailable. Is this place on the verge of closing down?




As usual, we ordered some small bites to share. I only took photo of the Spicy Hot Wings $12.80++. These were good, skin was slightly spicy and very crispy. Meat was juicy and tender...nice.



I ordered the Pan-seared Chicken Breast w/ Shogayaki Sauce $22.00++. Chicken breast was well marinated and cooked just right, meat was tender, not tough. The shogayaki sauce was really yummy.



My friend and her hubby had the Crisp club sandwich $16.00++ and Red-hot Chicken Spaghetti $19.00++. The spaghetti tasted alright but not spicy enough. The sandwich was over-toasted...not nice.




My friend's Pan-fried Salmon w/ Citrus White Wine Sauce $24.80++. Salmon was slightly overcooked, sauce was a tad buttery...but overall quite nice.


We ordered some desserts to share...

Pinana Landing $10.00++
The pineapple cake was very dry and tough. The banana slices was sweet though...a failed dish.


Apple-art Parfait $10.50++
This was not too bad, the green apple mousse contains alcohol.



The service here was bad...they were understaffed and I had to top up my own ice water after being ignored for too long. One more restaurant on my BAN list!


TCC @MBS

Marina Bay Sands
2 Bayfront Ave #B2-120/120A (The Shoppes)

Tel: 6688 7392

Opening Hours:
Sun - Thu & PH: 1000 - 2300
Fri & Sat: 1000 - 0000





No comments:

Post a Comment